Kinetic Insight Ltd (“we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Our services, including any use of Kinetic’s applications, software and the data supplied with the software, and the associated media; and
- Our Websites and any of the services accessible through the Website including the web based platform software accessible through our websites swimphony.com kineticinsightpro.com and kinetic-insight.com (“Websites”).
together our “Services”
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Kinetic Insight Ltd with its registered address at 18/19 Salmon Fields Business Village, Royton, Oldham OL2 6HT. We have notified the Information Commissioner’s office that we process personal data and our data protection registration number is ZA068333.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms when using our Services or Website, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to any of our Services, and when you report a problem with our Services, or our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the device’s IP address, age, username, password and other registration information.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit our Website or use our Services we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device’s IMEI number or the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface), network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use and time zone setting;
- details of your use of our Services or your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Information we receive from other sources (“Third Party Information”). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, clients, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and may receive information about you from them.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall one of our services containing a unique application number or when such a service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Our Services and Website use “cookies”, which are small text files that are stored on your computer or device and can be retrieved by us to assist us in customising your experience with our online services. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our Services and help us improve our Services and Website. The information saved supports the functionality of the Services and Website. During some processes, data is temporarily stored as you move from step to step. This improves your experience, and data is only stored for as long as is necessary for you to complete the process. All other cookies will expire after 20 minutes.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. Without these cookies, interactive services such as shopping baskets cannot be provided.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, this may result in limited functionality and you may not be able to access all or parts of our Services and Website.
Uses made of the information
We use your information:
- to carry out any services you have requested from us;
- to ensure that content from our Website and Services are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your internet browser and Device;
- to allow you to use any interactive features of our service if required;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our EULA;
- to provide you with other marketing information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Kinetic Insight Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- in order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Kinetic Insight Ltd our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Website and/or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Services and/or Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to opt out of marketing contact at any time. Please let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by any of the methods detailed on our ‘contact us’ page.
Our Services and/or Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 as a contribution to our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.